Friday, November 12, 2010

Veggie Wars!

My family never has vegetables. I tried to fix my lack of nutrition by buying veggies for my family. This worked for all of one day until the veggies I bought were not appearing in the lunch bowl. I was offered to eat with my brothers' family for dinner one night. I saw them cooking and they had a lot of veggies so I accepted. This infuriated my grandma. I was told I am never allowed to eat with that family again. I will now be hiding vegetables and fruit in my room and eating it when I have my door shut and locked. Crazy crazy crazy lady, just feed me some of the veggies I buy, and really why do you care if I eat with them? Then I'm not eating your food which I'm still paying for. In this culture it makes my family look bad if I eat with someone else, that's why they got mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment